Delivering a Knockout Blow to Cancer!
Cancer is the second leading cause of death in the U.S., and Gateway Celebrity Fight Night is back in the ring to deliver a knockout blow to this insidious disease.
Helping Cancer Patients Through Clinical Research
In the U.S., more than 5,250 people are diagnosed with cancer each day. Gateway for Cancer Research invests in novel, patient-centered early phase clinical trials that arm men, women and children for their battles against this formidable foe.
Like all patients, all cancers matter. That’s why Gateway funds research for all types of cancer, including the rarest and sometimes deadliest forms of the disease. However, doing so requires the shared commitments of brilliant physicians, brave patients and benevolent philanthropists who share Gateway’s mission to shape a world in which a cancer diagnosis is no longer feared!
For more than 30 years, Gateway has exclusively funded early phase clinical cancer trials around the world. To date, the organization has invested more than $95 million to fund over 195 clinical cancer trials. These studies have delivered hope and healing to more than 10,000 cancer patients, altered the standard of care at some of the world’s most trusted health care institutions, and given way to new federally approved cancer treatments and therapies. In the process, Gateway has never lost sight of the fact that its work must ALWAYS and ONLY be about the patient.
A Night of Fundraising for Clinical Cancer Research
Join us in arming cancer patients for the fight against cancer and let them know you’re in their corner by supporting Gateway Celebrity Fight Night. A fundraising affair like no other, the spectacular event is distinguished as:
- Arizona’s premier celebrity red carpet charity event, which sells out every year
- A star-studded entertainment extravaganza with a performance lineup created exclusively by Grammy Award-winning producer David Foster, the event’s musical director for 22 years
- A glamorous affair that unites celebrities, artists, actors and individuals from all walks of life in the fight against cancer
- An auction lover’s dream with one-of-a-kind luxury items and world-class experiences that can’t be found anywhere else
100% of all event proceeds directly fund early phase clinical cancer research.
Saturday, April 1, 2022
JW Marriott Desert Ridge
5250 East Marriott Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85054
This is a private black tie fundraising event.
Sponsorship opportunities for this fundraising event are available starting at $15,000 up. For more information, please call Natalia Mihilli at 480-225-4850 or email Natalia.Mihilli@GatewayCR.org.
What Makes Gateway Unique
- We’ve funded over 195 innovative cancer clinical trials.
- It’s important to us that patients have a voice.
- Helping cancer patients feel better and live longer is a top priority.
- Funding and trial selection is both targeted and precise.
Can’t attend this fundraising event? See other ways to help fund clinical cancer research.
Attend Gateway Celebrity Fight Night
Reserve your seat for the fundraising event today and help fund clinical cancer research!RESERVE YOUR SEAT
Sponsorship opportunities are available for Gateway Celebrity Fight Night! Download our sponsorship packet to see your options.DOWNLOAD NOW
Fund One Day
It costs just $19.62 per patient per day in a Gateway-funded cancer clinical trial.
Help us fund another day of research, another week or more. You can even mark your gift with a special date, such as an anniversary, birthday, wedding, bar/bat mitzvah or graduation.